BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

ME: Who am i?

Who am I?

I sometimes ask that to myself. Not all the time, I know who I really am. And i hate to think about it, I should take time to find myself and I need to sacrifice something to succeed, of which I can't really do. But I’ll try to introduce myself to you, tell you some things I know about myself.

I am a happy girl, I want a happy life, and I always love to laugh and laugh and laugh all the way. I will do anything to have it, but I often find myself just trying to stand from being dumped. I am talkative, I want to share all the things about me to anyone who asks for it, but sadly, nobody had interest.

I love my parents, very much! I want them to be happy too, so I am doing my all to succeed now. Though sometimes I tend to fail them and break their hearts, I hate it too.
I am in love; with a person I am willing to spend the rest of my life with. I did everything for him, because that’s what I am, a suicide lady, and a martyr.
My Ambition in life? My dreams? Simple. First, to live my life simple without any regrets from the past, to make all my love-ones happy, to be a great wife and a perfect Christian.
I am real; I don’t want to hide myself. I hunger for REALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment